I installed django via $ sudo pip install django
on my Mac OS X

When running through the install, one of the last lines says:
"error: /usr/local/bin/django-admin.py: No such file or directory"

So, when I try to run $ django-admin.py startproject mysite, I get the
-bash: django-admin.py: command not found

Only way I can get this command to work is to refer to the django-
admin.py with the full path...
$ full/path/of/location/django-admin.py startproject mysite

Thanks,

Clark