Hello. I am wondering right now whether Django will help speed up my
project and help me  or whether Django isn't the best tool in this
situation. My project involves a web application that grabs thousands
of prices, quantities and product names from a handful of predefined
sites. The application runs hourly, therefore the database is updated
hourly. Now the webpage that users can access the database from is
composed of four Ajax drop down menus and one Ajax table--the table
contains the prices, links, product name, etc. I am very knew to
Django, so I am not sure whether it will be an asset for my project, or
will installing Django mean that I am installing a lot of dead weight
into my project. For example, I know that Django is very good when it
comes to news web sites or for sites that depend on its users' input.