Hello Django users,

A few days ago we launched the full website for this years DjangoCon
Europe. Early bird registration as well as our call for papers is now open.
We also posted the details for our sponsoring options and would love to
gain you as a sponsor for DjangoCon Europe 2012.

DjangoCon Europe will be held in Zurich, Switzerland from the 4th of June
to the 6th of June, followed by two days of sprints.

The early bird registration will run until the 31st of March, so sign up
now! The call for paper will be until the 15th of April.

More information and sign up on http://2012.djangocon.eu

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Jonas Obrist, Co-Chair DjangoCon Europe 2012