I've just created a model in Django and want to use the admin form to
enter information for it. The problem I'm having is that my field
names are so long that they overlap the edit boxes where their values
are to be entered.

If one follows the tutorial in the Django website, it's as if the
label "Question:" overlapped the edit box where one was supposed to
enter a question.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks