[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Joseph Heck wrote:
>> Have you used it for your own deploys? I'm curious how well it worked for
>> you.
>
> I looked at it, but decided to roll my own tools for now.

hi... could you tell us what kind of tools did you write?

because i'm also at a similar situation,
and planning to write some python scripts to do something like:

1. checkout a specific version of the source code on the webserver from svn
2. adjust some symlinks
3. restart stuff
4. etc :)

did you find some usable libraries?
or just executed 'ssh bla' calls?

or did you do something completely different?

gabor