I have the following in my Student model. I am wanting to track the
date of each point given to each student. The idea would be so that I
could see not only how many points each student has, but also see the
date each point was given. In the future I want to see the trend of
each students' points.   How should I go about this? Should I use a
Foreign Key in another class. I am new to this so thanks for reading.

class Student(models.Model):

  CLASS_CHOICES = (
        (u'Yoga','Yoga'),
        (u'Spanish', 'Spanish'),
        (u'French', 'French'),
        (u'Dance', 'Dance'),
  )

  name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
  points = models.IntegerField(max_length=4)
  classname = models.CharField("Class Name",max_length=20, choices =
CLASS_CHOICES)