Ok.
 I'm not definitely sure  what  you want  to have but  I'm proposing
to do  simple  project with next functionality:

1)  prepare list of the links
2)  ability  to click at the link  and receive some additional
information about link
3)  button for deleting of  the link
4)  button for creating new one

 Which are be covered :
 class based view
 generic view
passing  values from view to form or template

 If you are interested we can start. Also if you would like to add
some other areas let me know

 Thanks,
 Serge