Hi,

Thanks you very much for the informative answer! It clears all the
questions I had in my mind. Because I have some idea to build a tool
to draw the model (UML) --> Generate Django Model code --> and then we
can deploy it to db. Moreover I was thinking that if it possible to
customize (edit existing methods, add new methods..) the generated
database api it would be good.

Thanks again,
Kasun