Newb question.  I'm using the PIL to create thumbnails of page
templates for a simple CMS that I'm building.  The function is written
- Python isn't my problem.  My problem is how to go about adding the
thumbnails to the view.  Do I use foo.show() somewhere, somehow in a
view?  Do I make a template tag and pass the thumbnails as the object
(with a Manager)?

This is where I continually run into trouble.  I have no trouble making
things in Python.  I have trouble when I try to tie what I've made in
Python into Django.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can wrap
my brain around this?  Don't catch a fish for me...teach me how to
fish.  =)

Cheers!
Adam Spooner