Cheers Chris,

Finally saw that but I have tried it and have the following problem...

The code:

    distribution_list = models.ForeignKey(DistributionList)
    subscriber = models.CharField(maxlength=30)
    unique_together=((distribution_list, subscriber),)

gives the following sql....

    "id" serial NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "distribution_list_id" integer NOT NULL REFERENCES
"textnotifier_distributionlist" ("id"),
    "subscriber" varchar(30) NOT NULL

the unique fields are not created.
the same happens for unique_together=(("distribution_list",
"subscriber"),)

Is there something I need to do or am leaving out?

Thanks again

Brian