hi ivo

the problem is not if Django is a good framework for huge project, but if you
or your devs have experience to design and maintain some "big" projects.
with python and django have a lot of projects with huge traffic or huge
database design, so i think is possible to create something very "strong"
> Does anybody already worked on a really hudge project?

YES or NO, what do you mean for huge project
with a lot of traffic?
with different technologies?
for a big customer?

> t's easy to start a good quality job with juniors developers?

NO

> I know that python and django  are both easy to learn.

YES, but is not the reason for a good and fast code creation

cheers,