I don't know what changed but I can't seem to extract valid form data.
(It was working for months previously.)
Below is the function that creates new users when they register.
I store the data in cd.  I can print the contents of cd and confirm cd
is a dictionary
but I can't access any values!!!

For example, cd["username"] doesn't access the value for key
"username" but rather
returns the ENTRE cd dict for some reason.

USER            = django.contrib.auth.models.User

        if request.method == "POST":
                form = forms.RegisterForm(request.POST)
                if form.is_valid():
                        cd   = form.cleaned_data
                        user = USER(username   = cd["username"],
                                    password   = "",
                                    email      =
cd["parental_email_address"],
                                    first_name =