just as an aside.. is it possible to change the 'your a spammer' message
to provide some instructions on what to do if you are actually a human.

something like
your trac post was blocked by our spam engine. We apolagize for this
inconvenience,
and while our spam engine was wrong this time, it does stop hundreds
of  spams a day.

could you please.
a. post your patch to the developers list
b. email jacob to get your IP# white listed

Thanks for your understanding
the Django team

?

regards