Hi,

This might sound like a strange question.  I am switching from
MVC .NET to Django/Linux environment. It makes most sense to go
completely linux (Ubuntu). But there is also the option of leaving PC
completely behind and start using a Mac for development.

As I am not familiar with Mac, is it true that a let say a Mac Mini is
powerful enough to run Python, Eclipse/PyDev and Django like its done
in Ubuntu without any problem?

Many Thanks,
Houman