On 2012-04-23, at 14:44 , psychok7 wrote:

> i am using Chrome.
>
> to be honest i dont really understand everything you are talking about, so
> ill just try to run your code and see if i can get results
> on the other hand if i use GET instead of POST i dont have to worry about
> CSRF
> right?

Right. You get to worry about a fundamentally broken site instead.

> i am not sure you understood my question though, i am getting a
> HTTPRESPONSE, just not the one inside request.is_ajax()

Yes, I understand that. Which means either your CSRF works or you're in
a GET (no CSRF check), either way you're without the custom headers.

> i have read too much documentation on the net (old and new) so i guess
> thats why  i am confused now and just need something that works and only
> after that i will try to understand why does it work

I usually find that throwing shit at the wall until something sticks does
not yield better code or understanding than building from the basics,
starting from small things if needs be, but that's your call.