Hi,
I am writing Internet Radio App using Django. When i load the stream page
in the browser (i.e. play_page.html) server does not stream the audio file
at all.
I have following settings in my project.

MEDIA_ROOT = '/home/atul/Atul/django_radio/'
MEDIA_URL = ''

Audio File's Model:

class Audio(models.Model):
    title        = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    mp3          = models.FileField(upload_to = u'talks/', max_length=200)
    seconds      = models.IntegerField(blank = True, null = True)
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.title

Audio Files are stored at: '/home/atul/Atul/django_radio/talks/'

I don't get why server unable to access the media file stored at above
location??
or does problem lies elsewhere?

--
Atul Khairnar