The S3 part at least integrates well. It's used by the django-storages
project: http://code.larlet.fr/django-storages/. Other then that, I
don't see why the other parts wouldn't work as well. If your performing
tasks that take a while, you'll probably want to handle them in the
background rather than as part of a view.

_Nik