Thanks for the reply,
I already done this & i create client using suds,& also create the view for
that client, display message on the browser.
But now i have another issue,
I create the client, who access the web services from another url, but i
didn't know
how to send the object to the web_service method or how to check the
methods parameters type using suds?
If know this ,plz let me know.