You should use DEBUG=True in your development settings, so you get a proper
traceback of what is going on.

As far as I can see, you do have syntax errors in your models.py file (eg
line 266). You should fix them first.

As a side note, your unicode methods are not all correct, some of them are
returning bytestrings (this may bite you once you start using non-ascii
data).

Koen