On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:23 PM, webipy <md.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Ivo Marcelo Leonardi Zaniolo
>
> Where have you created or put your database file while using 1.4 version ,
> because I too have got this error and have been struggling to run it :( but
> now reverted to 1.3 and it works.

According to the documentation:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/ref/settings/#name

Default: '' (Empty string)

The name of the database to use. For SQLite, it's the full path to the
database file. When specifying the path, always use forward slashes,
even on Windows (e.g. C:/homes/user/mysite/sqlite3.db).

So you should have a full path to the file, not just its name
--
Joel Goldstick