timeout field is just an INTEGER.. just saying the amount of time the space
will be reserved.

class Reservation(models.Model):        user = models.ForeignKey(User)    park
= models.ForeignKey(Park)    notification = models.ForeignKey(Notification)
timeout = models.IntegerField()    active = models.BooleanField()    parked =
models.BooleanField()    reservation_date = models.DateTimeField('date
reserved')