Heroku has been good to me and some of my colleagues so far. They host
on AWS so if there was an AWS outage obviously your site would be
down(would be nice to be able to fail over to Rackspace or something)
but other than that reliability is fine.

Their support is very good and responsive as well. More add-ons keep
being added to the platform and those make it really easy as a
developer to add things(cacheing, databases, message queues, whatever)
to your application. I'm a fan.