Hi everyone,

i recently got my first web design job and i am wondering if django is
the software for me. I will be working solo, doing both the graphic
design and the coding.
i am interested in django because i can already use python. The
commission requires something highly customised, with a lot of inbuilt
video and audio which can be constantly updated.
The only website i have designed previously was built with Flash
because this was the only way i could find to achieve a high degree of
customisation and layout animation. But many people dislike flash
these days, although im not really sure what the alternatives are and
if any of the better ones are python based.
Can Django integrate Flash, or some alternative animation software to
help create a custom layout?
Most of the precedents seem to be text heavy news websites quite
different from my brief.
How does it perform compared to other software, regarding multimedia
and data structures?

thanks for your help,

regards,

giraffasaurus.