I've responded on stackoverflow.

The brief summary: The bullet point description you have provided
would adequately describe just about any data-backed web site on the
planet with an API. You haven't provided anywhere near enough detail
to provide meaningful recommendations.

There is no silver bullet. Work out your requirements, and pick the
tool or tools that suit those requirements. The answer won't always be
the same.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)