Have you checked your database to see that the field actually exists. If
you've added excerpt_html since you ran python manage.py syncdb you won't
have the field in the table. You would either need to use South to include
it, add it by hand to the table, or delete the table and run python
manage.py syncdb to have it recreated including this field.

Furbee