Thanks Mike, that is what I was originally planning to do but realized
there would be situations where that wouldn't do exactly what I wanted.
For example, if there is a business that only has the strategy 'wholesale'
assigned, using ForeignKey would still allow me to assign a different
strategy to a division.  I was hoping to find a solution where the strategy
for a division is constrained by the strategies assigned to its respective
business.