Hi Jani.
I don't know why you say
" 3) Are you now trying to figure out how to plug in Django in "Adming
module/PC with GUI block"?"

My admin module and the gui do not share anything. They are not on the same
pc.
Gui is for displaying and admin for the page content management like any
web aplication works.

I please us unot to build a myster arround this thread. The problem was
simple:
I wanted my server to asynchronously manage web pages for views, and remote
dustributed clients (like in the diagram) using tcp/udp sockets.
Now all communications will be done in http and any client will use this
protocol (web browser or my app client module).
The server (a http server) will then just use an admin module based on
django.

That's the way were going to do. Now, if you have advises concerning this
impletation give them to please.
Thanks.