Hello,

I have two local repos. The only difference between them is their DBs.
I'm trying to copy some tables from one DB to another via XML-RPC and
serializers.
I call my XML-RPC method from the shell. It returns a str
(serializer). Then I'm trying to deserialize that string:

for x in serializers.deserialize("xml", mydata):
  x.save()

But I get a NoReverseMatch error.

I've already checked my URLconf. Patterns look fine.
I've also read that it can be connected with encoding (if you're using
MySQL). But I'm using SQLite.

How to get rid of this error?

Regards