I'm not sure of the use-case on this but you could possibly take the
following approach:

1. Get your dynamic page via AJAX with some given query
2. Modify the URL to match the query
3. When a user accesses the same page with the given query
(my/page/?foo=bar) then they'll see the same thing

Of course this will probably require modifying your view to accept queries.