Part of my application that uses the contrib,auth User

from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import *User*

class Project(models.Model):

name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
startdate = models.DateField('Project Started')
enddate = models.DateField('Expected end date')
manager = models.ForeignKey(*User*,related_name="Expert")
users = models.ManyToManyField(*User*,related_name='project_users')

Then defined in admin.py

from coordination.models import *
from django.contrib import admin
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class ProjectAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
fieldsets = [
(None, {'fields': ['name']}),
('People', {'fields': ['users'], 'classes' :['collapse']}),
('Date information', {'fields': ['startdate','enddate'] , 'classes' :
['collapse']}),]

admin.site.register(Project, ProjectAdmin)

I ran syncdb without a problem ,  then when I used the admin interface I
get the following error :

Exception Type: DatabaseError at /admin/coordination/project/
Exception Value: no such column: coordination_project.manager_id

Kind regards , Jonathan

Request Method:GETRequest URL:
http://localhost:8000/admin/coordination/project/Django Version:1.4Exception
Type:DatabaseErrorException Value:

no such column: coordination_project.manager_id

Exception
Location:C:\Tools\Python2.7.2\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\sqlite3\base.py

in execute, line 337Python Executable:C:\Tools\Python2.7.2\python.exePython
Version:2.7.2