I agree with Nik, the tutorial works but you have to make sure to pay close
attention and follow every step. I made the mistake the first time though
because I am a veteran of assuming too much and ended up missing nuances
that were pivotal to get things to work and beat my head against the wall
till someone told me what I'm telling you. Be patient and please ask direct
questions so that we can answer them directly with example.

--jerry

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Nikolas Stevenson-Molnar <
nik.mol...@consbio.org> wrote:

> The official tutorial is probably the best "getting started" literature
> for Django that I've come across. What sorts confusion/bugs are you
> encountering?
>
> And just to make sure: this is the tutorial you're referring to?
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/intro/tutorial01/
>
> _Nik
>
> On 6/7/2012 12:36 PM, Peregil wrote:
> > I am trying to learn how to work with Django, and I am trying to make
> > a user registration with a login/password user. However, all the
> > tutorials are confusing and with so many bugs to run something. I
> > would appreciate if someone knows a great website, book, or have an
> > example how to create this page.
> >
> > Thanks and have a great day

Gerald Klein DBA****

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

j...@zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580