On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM, armagan <armagan.er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I just realized. But I tried import 'from projem.blogum.views
> import LatestEntriesFeed' and I've had a 404 error. I guess, i have a
> url error.
>
> #My RSS class
> class LatestEntriesFeed(Feed):
>    title = "site news"
>    link = "/projeler/haberler/"
>    description = "Updates on changes and additions"
>
> #in urls.py
>
> url(r'^projeler/rss/$', LatestEntriesFeed()),

I think you should send a function name not a class name in the second
parameter.

you should check
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#urlto create
patterns in your urls.py and check if you create your app
correctly.

do you use startapp tool
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#startapp-appname-destination?