Okay, this time I've been reviewing the Stackato PaaS.

http://www.activestate.com/stackato

Has anyone else here had experiences using this in production to host
Django apps? The demo video they made was cute, the management interface
seems to be spot on (from the screenshots at least), and the comparison
matrix to Cloud Foundry seems good.

http://www.activestate.com/stackato/compare-with-cloud-foundry

However, the enterprise doesn't come with any public pricing, and from
initial views it looks like it would be extremely expensive.

Out of all the different PaaS solutions out there - this really seemed to
be the only one that was even close to what PaaS should actually be (imo) -
but it's just a little bit 'too' enterprise for my liking.

Oh and on another note - there are far too many articles of people talking
banging on about the cloud/PaaS/IaaS and not having a damn clue what they
are talking about - it's absolutely ridiculous.

Any thoughts?

Cal