Hi Ada

Facebook Development is kind of complicated. You have to be familiar
first with the Facebook Graph APIĀ [1]. Our repository
django-facebook-graph mainly helps you to add facebook functionality
to your django app, if you understood how facebook development in
general works. Try to go through the Installation and Getting Started
chapters in the django-facebook-graph [2] documentation.

If I've got you right, you want your users to be able to connect with
Facebook and you'll try to look up their personal information stored
on the Facebook servers. For this, you only need to add 'facebook' and
'facebook.modules.profile.user' to your INSTALLED_APPS, add the
Middleware, add the Authentication Backend and request the user on the
client side for the 'user_hometown' permissions. Django-facebook-graph
automatically tries to get the informations for the user.

Have fun with django-facebook-graph

Simon

[1] https://developers.facebook.com/docs/
[2] http://django-facebook-graph.readthedocs.org/en/structured/