On 15/06/2012 1:55, Andre Terra wrote:
> Ah, here it is:
>
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/deprecation/#id2
>

> Cheers,
> AT

<snip>

Indeed, the first argument in the url tag used to be an implied string.
In Django 1.5 it isn't anymore, so if the first argument to the url tag is
indeed a string,
you can write something like this: {% url 'myfirstarg' %}

I had the same problem, and that was the solution for me.

Here's what I found on the problem:

"The url and ssi template tags will be modified so that the first argument to
each tag is a template variable, not an implied string. Until
then, the new-style behavior is provided in the future template tag library."

Cheers,
Benedict