Hi Mike,

I've checked the link before. The list shows me only 2 providers in
Germany which offer php and python from one box.
There are some other providers from Swiss, but they do not offer php.
That's why I asked question here. My following question is also, if I
do not have any root access, what is the limitation will I face in the
future for Django deployment. Web hosting normally does not offer root
access compared to virtual server.

I checked also in google and even asked two main german provider 1und1
and strato, but they haven't answer my emails yet.

Regards,
Steve