I solved cloning and renaming the templatetag result_list (the rows builder) and modifying it. It checks if the field is a number and set the class attribute of the <td> tag to "numb", so using the admin css i can change alignment Obviously i had to override change_list.html too to let it load my custom template tag.....

It works, but i'm surprising that a so common functionality (everywhere numbers are right justify) needs a so complex customization......

I'm sure to have miss something and there is a simpler  way to do it.......

If someone has better idea or solution i'm very happy to know

Thanks anyway to all