> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:59 AM, Gabriel - Iulian Dumbrava <
> gabriel.dumbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I think something similar happen to me when I set the width of the
>> iframe
>> to be too narrow. I'm not very sure, but maybe you cand check it out.
>>
>> Gabriel
>>

> Hey Garbiel,
>
> I actually figured out the issue on my end. From what I gather, uWSGI
> doesn't handle small POST data sizes well. I had to change a couple of
> uWSGI configuration parameters (as seen on Stackoverflow).
> As far as I can tell -- my stuff is all good now, both in the Fluid and
> fixed-size layouts.
>
> If you need any help debugging yours, let me know! And thanks for the
> feedback.

This is a common problem in all of the proxied setup:

http://flask.pocoo.org/snippets/47/

The real fix is always reading POST datas when they are available (even if
you are not interested in them). Not reading them means your communication
socket with the webserver will be clobbered soon or later.

If you do not want to change your code you can use the uWSGI
--post-buffering option that will automatically buffer post data in memory
(or to disk).

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it