I have been planning to implement my backend server in Django/Python but I am
still in the early phases. I thought I ought to look into Ruby on Rails as well.
The technical articles comparing them come out pretty even. It appears that
there is perhaps three times as much RR activity out there as Django/Python. I
am doing prototype work myself right now, but I will need professional help
eventually. That led me to my question.

Is it easier to find a Django developer or a Rails developer? Despite there
being more activity around Rails, the availability of developers may not follow.
Also, is there any difference in cost?

Cheers, Bob

Bob Carlson | +1 719 571 9228 (office)  | +1 541 521 9525 (mobile)

b...@rjcarlson.com  | rjcarlson49 (aim or skype)