Hey Bastian,

For the privacy portion, you'll need to create your own Form based on the
Userena's user-editing form and just exclude that field.

As for the terms of service -- I'm not sure off of the bat. I could
possibly take a look in the next few days if nobody jumps in with an
answer. You might have good luck just reading over the userena source code.
It's really well written and nicely commented.