Hello django users,

In the last 3 weeks I'm receiving in my email a many "Broken INTERNAL link"
how this:

"
Referrer: http://www.marquezshop.com/es/catalogo/sales/
Requested URL: /es/catalogo/sales/undefined/
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5
IP address: -------
"
or

"
Referrer:
http://www.marquezshop.com/es/catalogo/sales/sal-compactada-en-pastillas-piscinas-salnet.html/
Requested URL:
/es/catalogo/sales/sal-compactada-en-pastillas-piscinas-salnet.html/undefined/
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.122 Safari/534.30
IP address: ----------------
"

The pattern from requested URL can be any, but, always have a end string
"/undefined/"

I'm not update the code, but update, nginx, mysql, apache

Program versions:
django 1.1.4
localeurl 1.5 (tip version)

Do you have any Idea?