Hi Thomos

I reinstalled almost everything and then simply install PIL and i get this

PIL 1.1.7 SETUP SUMMARY
    version       1.1.7
    platform      linux2 2.7.2+ (default, Oct  4 2011, 20:06:09)
                  [GCC 4.6.1]
    --- TKINTER support available
    --- JPEG support available
    --- ZLIB (PNG/ZIP) support available
    --- FREETYPE2 support available
    *** LITTLECMS support not available
    To add a missing option, make sure you have the required
    library, and set the corresponding ROOT variable in the
    setup.py script.

    To check the build, run the selftest.py script.
    changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/pilfont.py from 664 to 775
    changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/pilfile.py from 664 to 775
    changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/pilprint.py from 664 to 775
    changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/pildriver.py from 664 to 775
    changing mode of build/scripts-2.7/pilconvert.py from 664 to 775

    changing mode of /home/nikhil/Citysom/bin/pilfont.py to 775
    changing mode of /home/nikhil/Citysom/bin/pilfile.py to 775
    changing mode of /home/nikhil/Citysom/bin/pilprint.py to 775
    changing mode of /home/nikhil/Citysom/bin/pildriver.py to 775
    changing mode of /home/nikhil/Citysom/bin/pilconvert.py to 775
Successfully installed PIL
Cleaning up...

After i have this error

The _imaging C module is not installed