hmmmm i will try my best.....actually i have already read that
documentation but when i went to make application,then i got problem in
using filter functions..and this kind of functions are not mentioned in the
documentation.....thats why i was facing problem.....anyhow i will again
read this...but friend can you send me the link of a basic small
application..so that i just hang into that...