On 3-7-2012 5:03, Matt Smith wrote:

> Up until now I've been serving non-dynamic content the usual way. I
> apt-got installed apache2, worked out /var/www was the root, followed
> the index.html convention and that worked fine. Now I feel I'm stuck
> between that old way of doing things and the django/wsgi way which I
> can't get my head around even after reading the docs. The development
> server experience hasn't helped me much when it comes to deployment.

In general Apache is easier to configure than nginx, but I find this not
to be the case with wsgi. If you're not set on Apache, then I suggest
you read the uwsgi deployment guide in the manual. I (and others on the
list) will gladly help you with the nginx bit, but I'd rather not
confuse you more if you're set on Apache, so I'm holding off on the
examples for now.

--
Melvyn Sopacua