So...

Because there aren't quite enough examples that show how to build
pythonic model queries... I'm using the pump-raw-sql at django...

The only problem is that when my sql contains

wordsql = wordsql + " AND (title not like ' %" + word +"%') "

cursor.execute(sql)

Then because the sql has a % in it.. django complains...

"not enough arguments for format string"

which I think is because the % is somehow being seen as a %s..

basically... pumping raw sql is fine unless theres a "%" in there...

any ideas?

thanks

tom

p.s

or... how do I create a pythonic query where I

a > v
a < w
b not like x
b not like y