hmm, Ok, Queryset Caching happens alle the time...

So here are some more questions on this:
- where is the data stored?
- can I ask a model, if its result is cached or a fresh one?
- can I disable or force a "refresh" of the cache?
- how would i use a query in a property of a class, without running into
the cache phenomena?

regards

Henrik