thanks for the concern firend but i already have an form.error in my
template.......

*this is my template..
*
<head>
    <title>student id</title>
</head>

        {% if form.errors %}
            Please correct the error{{ form.errors|pluralize }} below.
    {% endif %}
     <h1><center>STUDENT RECORD SYSTEM</center></h1>
    <hr>
    <form action="" method="post">
    {% csrf_token %}

     <input type="submit" value="Submit">