Hello,

I'm starting to use Django now and I would need some orientations in order to
create a Form Wizard.

The idea is simple:

The first form will contain only one field to type the name of a directory.
The content of the second form, will depend on the directory name that was
entered and the form fields will be a list of files that exist within that
directory in the form of checkbox.

I've been checking the documentation and I got the idea in how to build the
forms. What I'm not sure yet, it is in relation to these questions:

1. I need to validate that the directory exists before you go to the next step.
Where would be the right place for this? It would be right to think that I need
to use "clean_ <fieldname>" method in a subclass form?

2. Regarding the second form (step 2), which method and class I should use in
order to process the list of existing files in that directory? I imagine it
would be somewhere between the steps, but I'm not so sure how and where...

3. How to set the fields in the second form dynamically based on the existing
files in that directory?

Any tips and advice will be very welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Leandro