Hi,

Thanks for the relpy, i set db_name under as meta information, now i am
getting this error

django.db.utils.DatabaseError: table "mytable_author" already exists

this is because, for the app1 python syncdb has already created this table,
now it attempts to create the same tables for app2.

is it possible to use the same model class for both app, at the moment
models.py is placed in both app1 and app2.

regards
Burhan