So wait,

Does UTM have to do with the timezones in the USA? Do some of the lines match
to tomezone lines? You also never really answered my question before. Sure it
sounds like you know what UTM is but I sure dont and thats all youre talking
about.

If this is about the timezones or whatever then yes I can sort of imagine the
issue youre talking about. I know what pythagoreans theorem is im a math guy
but i cant quite pick how it applies to any of what we are talking about. Are
you saying i need it to be able to calculate the circle and distances from a
point in a 25 mile radius so x^2 +y^2 = 25 mi ^2?

Sorry if i seem slow. Still new to this.

JJ